Support Us


Our new operating model enables us to represent every resident of Chorleywood Parish, not just those who in the past have paid a membership subscription. The more representative we are the stronger our ability to influence those in authority. It costs several thousand pounds every year to cover the cost of producing our twice yearly magazine “The Chorleywood Resident” and representing residents in matters of local concern with Herts County Council, Three Rivers District Council and Chorleywood Parish Council.

To finance this we have replaced subscriptions with donations and sponsorship (in addition to advertising in our twice yearly magazine). If you appreciate what we do, please consider making a voluntary donation. Donations of at least £5 a year would be very welcome and can be made by setting up a standing order mandate through your bank (download form here). You can then either send it to your bank or hand it in at any of your bank's branches. Alternatively, you could call your bank and set it up over the phone, after giving our bank details shown on the standing order mandate. Please give your postcode and house number as Reference. If you would like us to send you a hardcopy form by post, please either email ( or phone (01923 282495) our Secretary.

If you prefer to make a donation by cheque please make your cheque payable to "Chorleywood Residents' Association" and post it to CRA Hon. Treasurer, 53 Quickley Lane, Chorleywood, Herts., WD3 5AE with your post code and house number (or house name) written on the back. Thank you.

We aim to be the main, independent and not-for-profit voice for the whole Chorleywood community and be able to respond to your concerns. We are focusing on improving communication and finding out your views on both everyday short-term and important local long-term issues. Please get in touch with us if you have any concerns or would like to be involved.

Resident Reps

The committee is very dependent upon our Resident Reps (formerly known as Road Reps), who distribute items of interest to residents in the road they represent. This may include newsletters, leaflets and surveysThe commitment to be a Resident Rep is not considerable, and typically requires them to be an ongoing contact point for the committee. 

If you are interested in helping us, especially if you don't have a Resident Representative in your road, flats, etc. please contact us at To check whether you already have a Resident Representative, see our Resident Representative page.

Executive Committee

Are you passionate about your community? Do you want to get to know your neighbours and the residents of Chorleywood? Come and join our committee, we'd love to hear from you.

For all queries about the Association, please contact