News‎ > ‎

Watch out for blocked roadside drains

posted 5 Jun 2020, 01:35 by Chorleywood Residents' Association
A conscientious Chorleywood Resident recently brought to CRA's attention that a number of the main water drains at the side of the roads in Chorleywood are completely blocked.  If we do get heavy rain then this could lead to flooding in some of the lower roads. 

So if you are out walking and spot a blocked drain, then please report this to Hertfordshire County Council using their website - Highways Fault Reporting.  This same website can be used to report other highway faults including potholes and takes just a few minutes to use.  More information also on our How do I website page.