Resident Reps

We are currently actively seeking volunteers to act as CRA Resident Representatives. We are very dependent upon our Resident Reps (formerly known as Road Reps), who distribute items of interest to residents in the road they represent. This may include newsletters, leaflets and surveys. The commitment to be a Resident Rep is not considerable, and typically requires them to be an ongoing contact point for the committee. If you are interested in helping us, especially if you don't have a Resident Representative in your road, flats, etc. please contact us at To check whether you already have a Resident Representative, see the list below. There's a further list showing just those roads without a representative after the full list, and that is followed by a list showing roads with a representative (excluding those with vacancies). These latter two lists are included here mainly for the benefit of CRA's Executive Committee.

Full list of all roads (both with and without a representative)

Areas without a Resident Representative

Areas with a Resident Representative