Support Us

There are many ways to support your Residents' Association. The quickest and simplest way is to click on the button below and provide a few basic details. Someone from the Executive Committee will then contact and guide you about how to do this.

Alternatively, you can browse the tabs on our website and find out more through the information given below and on our 100 Club Page.


The Association greatly depends on and welcomes donations to sustain its activities. We do not charge a membership subscription and every resident of Chorleywood Parish is automatically considered a member. This allows the Association to be representative of the whole parish and making us stronger in our ability to influence those in authority, in particular in matters of local concern with Herts County Council, Three Rivers District Council and Chorleywood Parish Council. Donation income also helps in contributing towards the substantial costs of producing, printing and distributing our twice yearly informative magazine “The Chorleywood Resident” to each of the nearly 4.500 households in the Parish.

Please consider making a voluntary donation of at least £5 a year by setting up a standing order mandate through your bank (download form here). You can send the signed mandate to your bank or hand it in at any of your bank's branches. Alternatively, you could call your bank and set it up over the phone. Our bank details are shown on the standing order mandate form. Please remember to give your postcode and house number as Reference. If you would like a hardcopy form sent by post, please send an email to or call 01923 282495.

If you would like to send a donation by cheque please make it payable to "Chorleywood Residents' Association" and post it to Hon. Treasurer, Chorleywood Residents' Association, 8 Clockhouse Mews, Chorleywood WD3 5GN with your post code and house number (or house name) written on the back. Thank you.

We are a not-for-profit Association and the main, independent voice for the whole Chorleywood community and well placed to respond to any concerns. We always strive to improve communications to the Residents and canvass views on both everyday short-term and important local long-term issues. Please get in touch with us if you have any concerns or would like to be involved.

Business Sponsorship

If you are a local business we would be delighted if you would consider advertising your business and or sponsoring our activities. Any business can be a CRA sponsor but we believe that businesses with a strong connection with Chorleywood will benefit the most from sponsoring the Association and enjoy an enhanced reputation with residents, customers and employees. Please see our Sponsorship Leaflet and Advertising Rates card (on our Magazine page) for more information.

100 Club

Become a subscriber to our 100 Club to participate in monthly prize draws as well as support the Association. For a subscription of £30 per year (or £2.50 per month) you you will be eligible for 3 prizes of £10 each and a top prize of £50 each month. Twice a year, in May and December, the top prize of £50 is doubled to £100. Please visit the 100 Club Page on the website for more details.

Resident Reps

The Association has Resident Reps (formerly known as Road Reps), who distribute items of interest to residents normally in the road they live and are generally available to help in any enquiries and are an ongoing contact point with the Executive Committee. Distribution may include newsletters, leaflets and surveys.

If you are interested in helping us, especially if you don't have a Resident Representative in your road, flats, etc. please contact us at To check whether you already have a Resident Representative, see our Resident Representative page.

Executive Committee

Are you passionate about Chorleywood and its community? Do you want to get to know your neighbours and other residents of Chorleywood? Do you want to influence and help in matters affecting Chorleywood? Would you like to join the Executive Committee? THen we would love to hear from you.
For all queries about the Association, please contact